WHO SHOULD ATTEND: Technical & quality managers from manufacturing sites.
ASSESSMENT: Understanding the Requirements 25 question exam; Pass mark 60%
COURSE SUMMARY: This course has been designed to enable delegates to gain a full understanding of the requirements of Issue 5, including the objectives of fundamental clauses and statements of intent. Delegates will learn how audits against the Standard operate including preparation, the audit, non-conformities, corrective actions and certificate issue. A good technical knowledge of the packaging industry is essential.
KEY LEARNING OBJECTIVES:
At the end of the course, delegates will be able to:
• Understand the background and benefits of the Standard
• Outline the details of the audit and certification program
• Determine audit scope and plan the audit
• Prepare for an audit, deal with non-conformities and corrective actions
• Use and share reports on the BRCGS Directory
• Understand the BRCGS compliance program