22. PACKAGING MATERIALS ISSUE 5 TO 6 CONVERSION FOR SITES
DURATION: 1 Day
ASSESSMENT: Conversion for sites 25 question exam; Pass mark 60%
COURSE SUMMARY: This course will provide delegates with an in-depth understanding of the revisions of BRCGS Standard for Packaging Materials Issue 5 to 6, as well as a review of audit protocol. The course is designed to equip delegates with the skills and knowledge to successfully implement the changes to the Standard on site.
Delegates should download and read a copy of Global Standard Packaging Materials Issue 6 before attending this course. The Standard is available from from August 2019.
This course is aimed at:
• Technical and Quality Managers
Delegates should have record of completed training for Global Standard for Packaging Materials
KEY LEARNING OBJECTIVES:
At the end of the course, delegates will be able to:• List the aims of the BRCGS
• Understand the reasons for changes to the Standard including industry developments
• Be able to explain how the changes will benefit retailers, manufacturers, auditor and consumers
• Understand the changes to existing requirements
• Recognize the changes to the protocol of the Standard
• Know how the audit process should now be carried out and reported