ASSESSMENT: Sites Training 25 question exam; Pass mark 60%
COURSE SUMMARY: This course has been designed to enable delegates to gain a full understanding of the requirements of Issue 6, including the objectives of fundamental clauses and statements of intent. Delegates will learn how audits against the Standard operate including preparation, the audit, non-conformities, corrective actions and certificate issue.
A good technical knowledge of the packaging industry is essential.
Delegates should download and read a copy of Global Standard for Packaging Materials Issue 6 before attending this course. The Standard is available from from August 2019.
This course is aimed at:
• Technical and Quality Managers
• Consultants and BRCGS Approved Training Providers
KEY LEARNING OBJECTIVES:
At the end of the course, delegates will be able to:• List the aims of the BRCGS
• Understanding the background and benefits of the Standard
• Outlining the details of the audit and certification programme
• Determining audit scope and planning the audit
• Understand what it is to have an audit, non-conformities and corrective actions
• How to report issues and use BRCGS resources
• Understand the BRCGS compliance programme