ASSESSMENT: Auditor Training 50 question exam; Pass mark 75%
COURSE SUMMARY: This course has been designed to enable delegates to gain a full understanding of the general principles of the requirements of the Standard, including fundamental clauses and statements of intent, and how to undertake a BRCGS audit, including planning and reporting of the audit.
Delegates should download and read a copy of Global Standard Packaging Materials Issue 6 before attending this course. The Standard is available from from August 2019.
This course is aimed at:
• New BRCGS Standards auditors who already hold a Lead Assessor qualification;
• consultants; and
• technical and quality managers from sites who wish to gain a deeper understanding of the BRCGS Standards audit process.
KEY LEARNING OBJECTIVES:
At the end of the course, delegates will be able to:• List the aims of the BRCGS
• Be able to describe the scope of companies and products covered by the Standard;
• Know what is required to comply with the requirements of the Standard;
• Be able to prepare for an audit to the Standard; and
• Understand the protocol for audits to the Standard.