DURATION: 3 Days.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND: Auditors.
ASSESSMENT: Auditor Training 50 question exam; Pass mark 75%.
COURSE SUMMARY: The intention of the course is to train current auditors of other schemes who wish to audit Global Standard for Storage and Distribution.
KEY LEARNING OBJECTIVES: At the end of the course, delegates will be able to:
• List the aims of the BRCGS scheme
• Describe the format, scope and structure of the Standards
• Effectively audit the requirements of the Standard
• Be able to complete the BRCGS audit and write the report
• Know how and where to access support from the BRCGS Standards