WHO SHOULD ATTEND: Technical, quality & operational staff from the logistics industry, retailers and food service companies.
ASSESSMENT: Understanding the Requirements 25 question exam; Pass mark 60%.
COURSE SUMMARY: This course gives technical, quality and operations staff from the logistics industry, retailers and food-service companies a clear understanding of the protocols and requirements of Global Standard for Storage and Distribution, including audit planning, and the events during and after the audit.
KEY LEARNING OBJECTIVES: At the end of the course, delegates will be able to:
• Describe the details of the scheme including audit scope and planning for the audit
• Implement the requirements of the Standard on-site
• Put actions into place to close an audit, knowing what corrective actions are needed and how certificates are issued
• Choose to have an audit against one of the different audit options available, including options 1 and 2 of the unannounced scheme
• Understand the current compliance monitoring of certification bodies by BRCGS