28. GLobal standard for gluten-free certification program: auditor training
DURATION: 1 Day
TRAINING AVAILABLE LANGUAGES: English, French, Spanish
WHO SHOULD ATTEND: Auditors with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in auditing food safety/quality systems. This may include internal, 2nd party and 3rd party auditing. Must have a valid lead auditor training certificate for any FSMS standard.
ASSESSMENT: Auditor training 50 question exam; Pass mark 80%.
COURSE SUMMARY: This training course has been designed for auditors to help gain an appreciation of celiac disease and non-celiac gluten sensitivity, understand the Gluten-Free Certification Program Global Standard requirements and to provide guidance on auditing a Gluten-Free Management System. Training for Issue 3 is now available and is a mandatory requirement for all Gluten-Free Certification Program certified auditors.
KEY LEARNING: OBJECTIVES:
Identify key objective evidence required to determine compliance with the Gluten-Free Certification Program Global Standard
• Correctly complete auditor documentation.
• Be able to effectively communicate a clear “snap-shot” regarding the operation and the levels of conformity.
• Recall GMPs relating to gluten management
• List the individual components that make up the Gluten-free Certification Program Global Standard
• Identify different gluten controls that must be implemented as part of a gluten-free management system